Testosterone is a 19-carbon hormone produced by the ovaries in women and testes in men. After testosterone is secreted into the bloodstream, 96 to 98 percent is converted to plasma proteins known as globulin and albumin. The 4 to 6 percent not converted to plasma proteins is capable of interacting with cells to cause physical and psychological changes. The free testosterone is used by the body to accelerate muscle growth, increase sex drive, increase blood formation, increase basal metabolic rate and many other functions.
After men reach 40, their levels of testosterone begin to decrease by about 1 percent every year. The decline results in the reduction of mental capacity, sexual desire, strength and growth. Boosting the natural production of testosterone can help to fight these issues. There are many legal natural testosterone boosters in the market today. Testosterone boosters are a class of legal herbal supplements whose aim is to increase the testosterone levels in the body. Testosterone boosters inhibit the activity of the enzyme aromatase, which converts free testosterone into estrogen. Legal testosterone boosters are not in any way pharmacologically or chemically related to testosterone and are available to boost testosterone levels naturally.
Some of the most common ingredients found in natural testosterone boosters include:
- Maca: This is a vegetable of the Broccoli family mostly grown in Peru. It is usually used as an aphrodisiac.
- Vitamin B6: It is one of the most vital nutrients in the body used for producing testosterone.
- Ginger: This is a spice that helps to reduce nausea.
- Vitamin D: It is one the most essential vitamins, which is absent in most foods. Vitamin D helps the body to produce hormones, including testosterone.
- Zinc: Zinc helps to increase muscle growth and overall body health. It promotes the secretion of dopamine, which is essential for high-stress levels, such as intense workouts. Zinc is also an important component to prostate health.
There are many other essential ingredients present in best legal testosterone booster. Before choosing your testosterone booster, it is important to understand its ingredients. This is because the product with the best combination will help you achieve the results you are looking for. In addition, it is important that you follow the given instructions in order to get the best results with minimal side effects.