Many women have cellulite. Cellulite is a visible layer of skin that looks like it is dimpling or has ridges. This condition manifests in the more fatty parts of the body, such as around the hips or thighs. Cellulite is a perfectly natural response to certain lifestyle choices. Contrary to popular belief, cellulite is not a sign of obesity or even a sign that a person is particularly overweight. Fad dieting, poor diets, dehydration, hormonal changes, lack of physical activity, and a slow metabolic rate can all combine to create the right conditions for cellulite appearance.
Some women with cellulite have looked for natural ways to alleviate this condition. One website called Vanishing Cellulite has several recommendations, some of which include:
- Cut back on sugary or carbonated beverages to reduce cellulite.
- Stop smoking to increase the elasticity and overall health of the skin.
- Practice stress reducing techniques to keep cellulite from appearing.
- Begin attending regular massage therapy to stimulate the skin and connective tissue around cellulite.
- Wear a body wrap to affect the underlying tissue around cellulite.
- Use anti-cellulite creams and products on the affected area on a regular basis.
Vanishing Cellulite even mentions exercise methods to reduce cellulite, and their website goes further into detail about how stress and other lifestyle choices can negatively affect the body and produce cellulite. To access their website, click here (http://vanishingcellulite.com/).
However, the website does not cover some of the other natural remedies that some people have tried. Some women have found relief from the visibility of cellulite by performing coffee scrubs. Coffee is a great stimulant for the skin. Women use coffee dregs in the shower to place over areas of affected skin. The process is admittedly messy, but it’s a great way to create results for better looking, healthier skin. There are number of foods that work in the same way as coffee. Oils and other natural ingredients can either be rubbed on the surface of the skin or consumed. For example, some women say that drinking a lemon juice and cayenne pepper cocktail is an effective way to reduce cellulite production and visibility.